CDA-approved business experts will be on hand to provide learning opportunities and answer your questions at CDA Presents Anaheim May 12-14.
CDA carefully evaluates dental programs and services designed to meet the financial and operational needs of each dental practice.
These trusted business partners will be on hand in the convention exhibit hall from May 12-14 during
Be sure to visit our partners at CDA Presents to learn how they can help you with the following areas:
Benefit from the expertise and tools of dentistry-focused partners who are committed to keeping your practice compliant with the ever-changing regulations affecting dentistry in California.
- Discover Henry Schein One’s exclusive pricing on e-prescribing software to stay compliant and build patient confidence. Stop by to see their offer at booth #1262.
- Get discounts on HR for Health’s HR solutions, designed just for healthcare professionals. Visit them at booth #801.
- Take advantage of significant savings on iCoreRX’s electronic prescription software to comply with the new California requirement. Meet the team at booth #702.
Get help managing practice operating expenses, from member-exclusive credit cards to dental supplies from trusted brands. These partners can help you maximize savings and control costs.
- Change your cash flow with a card designed just for dentists and earn extra rewards points for your ADA, CDA, and practice-related purchases. Discover the benefits of the Visa ADA credit card at booth #654.
- Get smart advice, competitive pricing and reduced fees on practice solutions that help you buy, restructure or grow with Bank of America Practice Solutions at booth #709.
- Save big on janitorial, breakroom, office supplies and more, and streamline shopping with convenient one-day delivery. Learn more about exclusive Staples discounts for CDA members.
- Get competitive prices on the dental supplies you love from brands you trust through the collective buying power of members with com. Start saving at booth #1223.
Optimize revenue streams with the help of partners who help you grow your patient base and provide solutions to facilitate patient financing, revenue cycle management and dental billing.
- Increase case acceptance with user-friendly options for patient financing and connect to new patients looking to finance treatment with CareCredit. For more information, go to booths 703 and 706.
- Operate with greater ease and at efficient scale by maximizing recoveries and reducing AR days with HIPAA-compliant revenue cycle management service, Cosentus. Meet the team to learn more at booth #700.
- Increase your revenue by outsourcing dental insurance billing for your patients with eAssist’s HIPAA-compliant claims processing services. Unleash this revenue stream at Booth #707.
Here is an overview of courses presented by CDA-approved partners.
Retirement or sale of dentists: is the price right?
Thursday, May 12, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Huntington A/B/C
Bank of America’s panel of experts will offer advice on navigating the sale of a dental practice, from understanding equity and practice value to preparing the practice for sale and positioning yourself for a well-deserved retirement.
DSO vs CEO: Evaluating Your Career Options as a Dental Associate
Thursday, May 12, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Huntington A/B/C
Bank of America’s panel of experts will discuss the pros and cons of owning a practice and advise attendees on the appropriate time and financial situation to acquire or start a private practice. Earn 1 unit of CE for your participation.
Editing Employee Timesheets: It’s Not Worth Your Time or Money
Thursday 12 May, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Spot – Hall D
If you’re responsible for timing, you know it’s your job to ensure accuracy and compliance. During this session, HR for Health will discuss the nuances physicians need to be aware of to ensure compliance with California law, avoid fines and penalties, and keep employees happy. Earn 1 unit of CE for your participation.
Understand your numbers: Get a deeper understanding of the revenue cycle within your firm
Friday May 13, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Spot – Hall C
This course is for any team member who wants to better understand the revenue cycle within their practice. Tracking the numbers, setting goals and learning effectively with the claims process will be discussed along with some useful tips to streamline and optimize the process.
Prepare to grow
Friday, May 13, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington A/B/C
Join Bank of America in an intimate setting where established dentists will hear from a range of experts on growing a dental practice by increasing the size of a current practice, acquiring a second location, or merging with another practice.
Associating Dentists: From Dreams to Reality – Buying Your First Practice
Saturday, May 14, 9:30 a.m. to noon at Huntington A/B/C
This seminar will educate the first time practice owner on what it takes to acquire a practice. Bank of America’s panel of financial experts will provide insight into the entire process, from securing financing, identifying a practice, opening escrow, negotiating the purchase agreement and sale and lease until closing of the transaction.
Meet CDA Business Partners at CDA Presents
Register for CDA Presents and pre-register for these and any other courses through the registration platform. Learn more about the convention ― including information on COVID-19 safety protocols ― by visiting the
After each session, CDA-approved business partners will be available for one-on-one advice on their booth spaces to answer your questions and share exclusive savings for CDA members. Learn more about approved services and other member benefits at CDA’s Member Benefit Center at booth 1102.