It’s a great time to be into craft beer! Craft Collective is a well capitalized start-up. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a culture of craft beer lovers. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a great team of individuals committed to providing the best quality craft beverages to top establishments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine and Vermont.
We are a rapidly growing wholesaler looking for highly motivated craft beverage enthusiasts to join our team in and around Northern Rhode Island and Kent County. Candidates who live in this region are strongly preferred. Other applicants will be considered, but must understand that there will be more driving involved.
You will be on the road daily, maintaining account relationships, introducing new products, selling our excellent portfolio. You’ll receive sales goals and all the necessary tools, but you need to be a self-starter with a keen sense of sales to be successful. Above all, you will provide top-notch customer service. This is existing thriving territory for us, and we are looking to add to our strong team.
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop account relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our product portfolio to beer buyers and employees of the retail accounts we serve, as well as consumers.
- Successfully sell and ensure the placement of Craft Collective products.
- Organize and execute floor presentations.
- Monitor the beer code dates of the beer in the trade, ensure that all products are renewed and fresh.
- Responsible for customer accounts in assigned territory.
- Represent CC and our brands at tastings/tastings.
- Respect the beer — treat everything you handle as if it were the beer you drink.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Follow the Craft Collective Code of Conduct.
Experience with Encompass is a big plus.
The work schedule is full time, typically 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MF, with work required some evenings and weekends. Selling craft beer can be a 24 hour job. Please be comfortable with that.
Sales experience in the craft beer industry preferred but not required. Must be highly motivated. Access to a vehicle that you are willing to use for business purposes. Ability to lift up to 60 lbs consisting of crates and drums.
The base salary is $40,000 to $45,000. Top performers can earn more than $75,000 a year through bonuses, commissions, and other performance-based compensation opportunities.
Our industry-leading benefits package includes:
- Regular health, dental and vision care (company covers 100% of employee costs and 50% of dependent costs for standard plan)
- Company-paid life insurance (100% covered)
- 401,000 with 4% company contribution and profit sharing
- Unlimited vacation time (subject to manager approval)
- Paid community leave up to 16 hours per year
- Charitable matching up to $260 per year
- Personal samples of company products (2 cases per month)
- Mileage reimbursement/company use of personal vehicle coverage as per company policy
- Expense account
- iPad provided
WHO WE ARE:
Craft Collective is an independent craft beverage distribution company focused on small, quality craft producers. We were founded in 2015 by craft beer enthusiasts, with the goal of improving the New England distribution environment for breweries and consumers. We maintain sufficient refrigeration, a fully air-conditioned warehouse and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our employees represent our brands with enthusiasm and take care of our products diligently. We are honest, accommodating and committed to helping craft producers succeed. We work with producers like Finback, SingleCut, Aeronaut, Dorchester Brewing, Schilling, Proclamation, Idle Hands, Four Quarters, Boochcraft, Vermont Beer Makers, Provincetown Brewing, etc. You can view our entire portfolio at getcraft.co.