Wilmington, Delaware, USA, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc.: According to a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global point-of-care coagulation testing devices market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031.
The TMR report offers an in-depth study of the growth drivers, growth opportunities, challenges, and key market segments in the Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices market. The report also helps to understand the future prospects of the Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices market.
Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices market players are estimated to gain significant sales opportunities in the clinic segment during the forecast period. Market growth is attributed to many factors such as convenience of testing, faster results, preoperative testing and incidence of chronic diseases, notes an analysis of the demand for the point-of-care coagulation testing devices market. service (POC) by TMR.
According to a report, in 2018, approximately 129 million adults in the United States had been diagnosed with at least one chronic disease. In addition, 61 million adults of them suffered from a chronic illness and about 68 million suffered from more than two serious illnesses.
An increase in the number of private clinics and an increase in the number of professionals qualified to perform the tests is driving the growth of the clinic segment of the market, which in turn creates lucrative opportunities in point-of-care coagulation testing devices. service (POC). market.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56190
Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market: Key Findings
- The market share of the point-of-care coagulation (POC) testing devices market is estimated to reach a value of over US$3.06 billion by the end of 2031. The prevalence of different health disorders critical illnesses, including cancer and cardiovascular disease, have been increasing across the globe in recent years. This factor is estimated to drive the sales growth in the Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices market during the forecast period.
- Key players in the Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices market are increasingly focusing on technological and product innovations. Apart from that, government authorities in several countries are increasing their financial support for technological innovations. These factors are expected to fuel growth opportunities in the Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices market.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=56190
Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market: Growth Boosters
- Increase in the use of anticoagulant therapy in the healthcare industry of many developed countries to propel the point-of-care (POC) coagulation testing devices market
- Increase in cases of blood coagulation diseases in developed and developing countries by creating profitable opportunities in the market
- The surge in adoption of POCT coagulation testing technology in developed countries is driving the growth of the point-of-care (POC) coagulation testing devices market
Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market: Reginal Analysis
- The North America Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market is expected to attract significant growth opportunities over the forecast period owing to numerous factors such as increasing cases of cardiac disorders and the improved understanding of bleeding disorders among regional population
- The Asia-Pacific point-of-care coagulation testing devices market is expected to grow at a steady pace owing to several factors such as improving healthcare expenditures, increasing acceptance of latest products and progress of in vitro diagnostics industry dynamics.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=56190
Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Medtronic plc
- Siemens Healthineers
- HemoSonics, LLC
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Micropoint Bioscience, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Sienco, Inc.
Point-of-Care (POC) Coagulation Testing Devices Market segmentation
- Instruments / Analyzers
- Consumables & Accessories
- Viscoelastic coagulation monitoring
- Others (ACT, aPTT, etc.)
- Final user
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Regions covered
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Last Health Care Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market – The global Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute market is expected to reach over $1,337 million by the end of 2031.
Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market: The global Point-of-Care Diagnostics market is expected to reach a value of US$66 billion by the end of 2028. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Dental Consumables Market: The global dental consumables market was valued at USD 23,718.0 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027.
Cleanroom Consumables Market: The cleanroom consumables market is expected to reach $18.7 billion by 2031. Manufacturers are increasing their production capacities for cleanroom masks, bouffant caps and cleanroom wipes to expand their sources of income.
Coagulation Testing Market: High demand for point-of-care (POC) coagulation testing and technological advancements in coagulation testing are driving the growth of the market.
Life Care Solutions Services Market: The global life care solutions services market is expected to reach over US$2.7 billion by the end of 2031. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR by 6.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Market: The global clinical chemistry analyzer market was valued at approximately US$11.3 billion in 2018. The clinical chemistry analyzer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4% from 2019 to 2027.
Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer Market: The demand in the global blood gas and electrolyte analyzer market is expected to grow alongside advancements in testing facilities in the medical industry.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides custom research and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]